VVIP Formula 1 Experience in the Mexican Capital
1 – 6 November 2023
Experience the “F1esta” for the Formula 1® Gran Premio De La Ciudad de México 2023. The Mexican Grand Prix is a fantastic opportunity to mix sport and the amazing culture in this megalopolis.
Ciudad de México
Ciudad de México is one of the world’s most buzzing, vibrant cities. One of the oldest metropolises in a continent rich in history, from the Aztec era to the Spanish colony, its independence in 1821, a French and American invasion and the revolution in the early 20th century.
Secure a front row seat in Foro Sol’s arena. You will be not just trackside, but inside, and with a view of every pit stop and start line surge, from just above the pit lane.
It’s difficult to explore this city in a short time, that’s why our Travel Designers are on hand to curate a tailor-made trip to make the most of your time in this vibrant city.
Your Exclusive Programme
- Arrival to the Mexican capital.
- Enjoy a welcome cocktail in Fifty Mils, hailed as one of the best bars in the city.
- For a memorable dinner we recommend the Michelin starred restaurant, Pujol by Enrique Olvera.
- Enjoy a full immersion into the Mexican culture. Visit the bustling historic center, walk around the Templo Mayor, centerpiece of Tenochtitlán, the ancient Aztec capital and replaced by a cathedral during the Spanish conquest.
- Witness, Diego Rivera's famous murals in the former palace of conquistador Hernan Cortés. Delight your eyes in The Palace of Fine Arts, one of the most iconic and grand buildings in the capital, designed by Adamo Boari.
- Be our guest of honor visiting the Aztec-Era Floating Gardens and enjoy a gastronomic feast on board of colorful a gondola-esque boat, called trajinera. Xochimilco, UNESCO World Heritage site, is a network of water channels that once connected most of the settlements in the valley, is an incredible vestige of the area's pre-Hispanic past.
- Attend the Formula 1 practice rounds and watch from the paddock with a fully immersive indulgence with the finest food and drink.
- This evening, we proposed you a taco tour in Boturini neighborhood, this street is famous for attract well known chefs like René Redzepi and the late Anthony Bourdain.
- From your seat above the team garages, you’ll be right in sight of the action for the qualifiers.
- During your day, have the best in world and local cuisine with live chef culinary entertainment.
- Suggested dinner in Rosetta by Elena Reygadas.
- Racetrack, final race and closing ceremony. See the heat rise as the cars line up for lights out. Watch every pit stop until the grand winner is announced.
- Enjoy the unique ambiance in the Mexican Grand Prix at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez.
- We suggest having dinner in Contramar in La Condesa.
- Departure from Mexico City with memories to cherish for a lifetime.
- *Mexico City traffic is famous for being chaotic. Helicopter transfer is available upon request.
Your accommodation: Four Seasons, Mexico City
Set around a verdant inner courtyard, this hacienda-style Hotel puts the hectic urban hustle of Mexico’s vibrant capital city seemingly on pause, but only for as long as you’d like.
Step outside its doors, and you’ll find yourself on the grand boulevard of Paseo de la Reforma, just a short stroll away from Bosque de Chapultepec and the trendy neighbourhoods of Condesa and Polanco.
Get in Touch!Contact us to create your own custom-made experience.
E: [email protected]
T: +33 1 43 59 79 80