Behind the Scenes of the Palace
and the Little Secrets of the Trianons
Take a peek behind the scenes of the Palace of Versailles during a lavish weekend: hidden apartments, meetings with the Palace directors, dinners that will surprise and astonish, and more.
Your Accomodation: The Trianon Palace (5-star)
Discover royal luxury at the Waldorf Astoria Trianon Palace Versailles. In the heart of this forest haven, nestled in the peaceful Versailles gardens, savour delicious Michelin-starred cuisine or enjoy an extraordinary experience at the Guerlain Spa.
Your Exclusive Programme
- Arrival into ExecuJet Paris at Le Bourget Airport and onward transfer to Trianon Palace.
- Enjoy a private afternoon tour of the palace and gardens by President of the Palace, Catherine Pégard. Journey along the essential sights of the Palace which are punctuated by musical surprises in secret locations closed to the general public. From hidden apartments to the royal chapel - get ready to discover some of the finest achievements in 17th century French art
- A sumptuous dinner will be hosted within the historical apartments of the Duke of Harcourt, prepared by one of our young culinary talents.
- Enjoy a mid-morning exploration of the Versailles estate, away from the public crowd. Discover the fascinating areas abounding with life within the palace: the sprawling gardens, Potager du Roi (King’s vegetable garden), and training at the Equestrian Academy (provided Bartabas is there).
- In the evening, the Trianon Estate will be all yours. This intimate venue is a majestic space that runs from the French Pavilion to the Queen’s Theatre, and a musical surprise will be unveiled along the way.
- Finally, we will reach the “magical table” for an unforgettable cocktail around the Temple d’Amour.
- This memorable evening will continue at the Petit Trianon, but that will remain a secret for now...
- Departure from the Trianon Palace.