Fauna and flora cruise: on the footsteps of Darwin
During four days, you sail in Darwin’s footsteps to discover the remote archipelago inhabited by iguanas, giant tortoises and a wide array of endemic birds. You also discover the astonishing plant life clinging to life in lunar landscapes or blooming in luxuriant forests, and the amazing underwater world. Your experienced naturalist guide present on board introduces you to all the secrets of the unique Galapagos Islands natural world.
Your boat: Endemic
Your fully private catamaran is equipped with eight panoramic suites, each with private balcony. The different decks offer sunbathing area with jacuzzi, open air lounges, a BBQ corner, as well as different rest and eating areas. Snorkeling equipment, kayaks and paddles are freely available to the guests.
Your exclusive programme:
Landscapes of Bartolome and snorkeling
- Transfer from Baltraairport and welcome by the crew on board your private catamaran, and sailing towards Bartolome Island (scenery for Jules Verne’s fiction book ‘’The Mysterious Island’’).
- Hike up to the highest point on the island (115m asl) to enjoy a wide view on Sullivan Bay and PinacleRock.
- Later in the afternoon, snorkeling or scuba diving to explore
Bird watching on Floreana
- Hike to Cormorant Point to reach a beautiful lagoonpopulated by flamingos.
- Further exploration of the Devil’s Crown, a perfect spot for bird watching.
- In the afternoon, pick or leave a letter at Post Office Bay mail box and walk to the ‘’Baroness Belvedere’’ together with your naturalist guide.
- Enjoy a 'sundowner' (aperitif at sunset) on board your private boat.
Discovering Santiago and Seymour
- You discover the volcanic island of Santiago as well as the islet known as the "Chinese Hat" (only accessible by boat).
- You sail towards North Seymour where, led by your private naturalist guide, you can wonder at one of the largest rookeries of the Magnificent Frigatebirdand the Blue-footed Booby on the Galapagos Islands.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner with fresh fish platters.
Black Turtle Cove
- Explore the Black Turtle Cove on Santa Cruz Island, a unique and uneasy-to-reach place in the middle of the mangrove.
- Later on, guided by your private naturalist guide on board your zodiac, you observe or snorkel with the local marine life such as eagle spotted ray, reef sharks, green turtles...
- Enjoy one more time the gorgeous scenery on your way back to Baltra.