Swimming with giant manta rays in Raja Ampat
In the extreme north-east of Indonesia, explore the unspoiled archipelago of Raja Ampat. On board a luxurious privatized sailboat, discover secluded pristine beaches, dive in deep blue waters - with highest marine biodiversity on the planet - and be amazed by the mind-blowing landscapes. In search of the giant manta rays, be one of the few privileged to experience this exclusive cruise.
Your sailboat: Silolona
Your exclusive programme:
Discovery of the camp and first game
- Upon arrival at Sorong, board on your private boat to sail towards Raja Ampat archipelago, home to the richest and most bio diverse marine life in the world.
- All along the cruise, enjoy the numerous activities offered on board: snorkel or dive with your private instructor, try the wakeboard, kayak, water ski or paddle.
- Depending on the time of boarding, you might be able to dive at Cape Kri or go kayaking in the Gam mangroves.
- Enjoy a sundowner followed by a gourmet Asian dinner alfresco
Encounter with giant manta rays
- After an open air breakfast, enjoy an unforgettable encounter with the beautiful giant manta rays, swimming or diving on shallow sandy bottom.
- Late afternoon, trek through the forest of Sawingrai village, guided by a local Papuan, to catch a glimpse of the mating rituals of the elusive Red Bird of Paradise.
- Dine under a starry sky before sailing North-West towards the Wayag archipelago.
- Explore the by tender or kayak the Wayag lagoon and its magical maze of limestone karsts, adorned with pitcher plants and wild orchids
- Trek on the karst pinnacles and climb Mt Pindito juste after dawn or at sunset for a stunning panoramic view of Wayag’s Bay.
- Enjoy the numerous activities offered on board or indulge yourself with a massage.
- Close the day with an exceptional and exclusive private gourmet dinner on a virgin beach.
Activities on board
- Continue to enjoy the services provided on board as well as the numerous activities proposed by your crew.
- After few hours to admire the stunning landscape, unboard at Sorong for your return flight.