Ultimate adventure in Samburu land
This safari takes you to the heart of the Matthews mountain range, a hidden gem of Kenya. During a few days, you enjoy an exclusive experience led by Samburu tribesmen who lead you to discover the gorgeous scenery of their land and meet the abundant wildlife. Luxury takes a different dimension here, with tailor-made activities like a night under the stars in the middle of the bush...
Your accomodation: Sarara Camp
Hidden in a wild and remote area of outstanding natural beauty, your camp is composed of only six luxury tents that perfectlyfit in the natural environment. You will enjoy delicious food under the stars, relax on your terrace with an exceptional view, or watch, from the infinity swimming pool, the animals coming to drink at the lodge’s pond.
Your exclusive programme:
Discovery of the camp and first night
- Transfer by chartered flight towards your camp located in the remote Mathews range mountain area, and surrounded by a stunning landscape.
- First game drive in search of a the fabulous wildlife of Kenya.
- Back to your lodge, enjoy a sundowner (aperitif at sunset) facing the beautiful scenery.
Elephants sanctuary, singing wells and night under the stars
- Early morning departure to visit RetetiElephant Sanctuary, a fabulous experience to learn about the rescue activities for baby elephants.
- According to the season, you might be honored to attend the ancestral tradition of the "singing wells".
- Alternative options: arts and crafts workshop with Samburu women, horse ride, wildlife watching from your lodge...
- In the afternoon, Samburu guides together with their horses or camels lead you to a private fly-camp set-up exclusively for you somewhere in the middle of the bush.
- After a dinner around the fire place, spend the night under the stars and in a stunning scenery.
Suguta valley and Turkana lake
- After breakfast, a helicopter will take you for a 5 to 6 hours excursion and scenic flight over Sugutavalley and the amazing Turkana lake: from the air, you discover some of the most spectacular scenery of Kenya.
- Different stops are planned during the day, before heading back to the lodge.
- Enjoy your dinner prepared by your private chef with fresh product from the organic garden.
- Early morning last game drive to spot wildlife.
- Enjoy an exclusive and well-deserved breakfast in the bush.
- Back at your lodge, you take-off for Nairobi in your chartered aircraft.