Adventure and immersion in the real wilderness
Indulge yourself with a fully exclusive stay at one of the most stunning places of the country, accessible only by helicopter. Scenic helicopter flights will take you to the most remote natural areas of the Southern Island to enjoy an unforgettable experience, between glaciers, amazing national parks and the best vineyards.
Your accomodation: Minaret Station Alpine Lodge
Accessible only by helicopter, your lodge is lost in the middle of gorgeous natural scenery. It hosts a maximum of eight guests in four luxurious chalets, each with a dedicated butler. You fully enjoy the local experience, with the finest food and New Zealand’sbest wines. From the exceptional intimacy of your private chalet, you wonder at the breathtaking scenery.
Your exclusive programme:
Heli-biking in the nature reserve
- Helicopter transfer to your lodge, booked in exclusivity for you.
- Welcome drink and introduction with your private butler.
- Afternoon heli-biking excursion to start exploring the amazing reserve landscapes.
- In the evening, join a private tour under the stars (optional).
Dusky Sound exploration
- Board your privatized helicopter for an entire day dedicated to the discovery of Dusky Sound, one of the most remote fjords in Fiordland National Park, following the footsteps of Captain Cook.
- Enjoy a gourmet ‚pic-nic‘ lunch on top of the mountain, facing a breathtaking scenery.
- Back at the lodge, enjoy your aperitif and fine dinner in the main chalet, or savor an intimate candlelit dinner on the terrace of your private chalet.
Mount Cook glacier or heli-hike
- Helicopter flight to the glacier.
- Before starting the ice-trek, your professional guide provides you with the necessary material and briefing.
- Enjoy your lunch in the heart of the ice stunning landscapes.
- Dinner prepared by your private chef at the lodge.
- Alternative option: heli-hike full day excursion in the Southern Alps area during summer.
New Zealand´s vineyards
- Helicopter flight to the vineyards of Central Otago region: exploration of the vineyards and tasting session of the best wines in the country.
- Return to Queenstown by helicopter.