Exclusive immersion in the heart of the Highlands
Indulge yourself with a memorable stay in the heart of the Highlands, at Alladale Wilderness Reserve, a gorgeous 11,000 ha private estate booked exclusively for you. Led by experienced nature guides, you will spend a few days exploring the stunning Scottish landscapes while enjoying a wide panel of activities. You will be seduced by the impeccable service of your dedicated butler and the quality of the cuisine prepared by your private chef.
Your accomodation: Alladale Wilderness Reserve
You will stay in a superb Victorian Era manor, booked in exclusivity for you. The dedicated staff and your private butler will offer you a high level of service, and your talented private chef introduces you to the local culinary wonders.
The whole Alladale Wilderness Reserve, as well as the other cottages scattered over the estate, are booked exclusively during your stay.
Your exclusive programme:
This programme of 4 days and 3 nights will make you enjoy the best of what the Highlands have to offer. Contact us for specific requests.
Hike along Glen Alladale Valley
- Vintage cars ride to Alladale and hike around the private estate
- Welcome by your private concierge and a Scottish bagpipe player band, while you enjoy a glass of champagne.
- Hike along Glen Alladale Valley in the private estate (booked exclusively for you), led by experienced nature guides.
- Enjoy a gourmet dinner prepared by your private chef.
Discover Alladale Reserve in 4WD vehicles
- Led by a ranger, you explore Alladale Wilderness Reserve in 4WD vehicles.
- Enjoy a specially prepared "Taste of Scotland" lunch at the Deanich Lodge restaurant, a former hunting lodge set in one of the most remote areas of Alladale,
- Introduction to the art of falconry with a prestigious demonstration.
- Back to Alladale manor for your dinner to the accompaniment of a private pianist.
Scenic flight over the isle of Skye and whisky-tasting
- Boarding of your private helicopter for a stunning scenic flight over the isle of Skye and some of its highlights such as: Eilean Donan Castle, the Cuillin Hills or Neist Point Lighthouse.
- Land at "Three Chimneys", one of Scotland’s best-known restaurants.
- Flight back to your lodge for an exclusive whisky-tasting session led by Charles Reid, one of the most renowned experts in the field.
- After a dinner prepared by your private chef, enjoy a concert of traditional Scottish music.
Activities to choose
- Enjoy delightful moments at your lodge’s spa, or choose another activity like bow-and-arrow shooting, trout fishing in the river, clay-pigeons shooting, tour of the organic gardens of the lodge, etc.
- Departure escorted by Scottish bagpipe players.
- Drive back to Inverness Airport in British vintage cars.