Epicurean immersion in the heart of the Highlands
Indulge yourself with a memorable stay in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, at Alladale Wilderness Reserve, a gorgeous 10,000 ha private reserve booked exclusively for you. Led by experienced nature guides, you will spend a few days exploring the stunning Scottish landscapes while enjoying a wide panel of activities. You will be delighted by the excellent service at your luxurious lodge.
Your exclusive programme*
This programme of 4 days and 3 nights will make you enjoy the best of what the Highlands have to offer. Contact us for specific requests.
Vintage cars drive and hike around the private reserve
- Drive to Alladale from Inverness Airport in British vintage cars (Jaguar, Morgan, Triumph...)
- Welcome by your private concierge and a Scottish bagpipers band, while you enjoy a glass of champagne.
- Hike along Glen Alladale in the private reserve (booked exclusively for you), led by experienced nature guides.
- Enjoy a gourmet dinner prepared by your private chef.
Discover Alladale Reserve in 4WD vehicles
- Led by a ranger, you explore Alladale Wilderness Reserve in 4WD vehicles.
- Enjoy a specially prepared "Taste of Scotland" lunch at Deanich Lodge, a former hunting lodge set in one of the most remote areas of Scotland.
- Introduction to the art of falconry with a prestigious demonstration.
- Back to Alladale Lodge for your dinner to the accompaniment of a private pianist.
Scenic flight over the isle of Skye and whisky-tasting
- Boarding of your private helicopter for a stunning scenic flight over the Isle of Skye and some of its highlights such as: Eilean Donan Castle, the Cuillin Hills or Neist Point Lighthouse.
- Land at "Three Chimneys", voted the UK’s best restaurant 2018, for lunch.
- Flight back to your lodge for an exclusive whisky tasting session led by Charles Reid, one of the most renowned experts in the field.
- After a dinner prepared by your private chef, enjoy a concert of traditional Scottish music.
Activities of your choice
- Enjoy delightful moments at your lodge’s spa, or choose another activity like bow-and-arrow shooting, trout fishing in the river, clay-pigeon shooting, tour of the organic gardens of the lodge, etc.
- Departure escorted by Scottish bag pipe players.
- Drive back to Inverness Airport in British vintage cars - or helicopter transfer to London.
- *Note: This suggested programme can vary according to local requirements and activities are subject to weather conditions.
Your accommodation: Alladale Wilderness Reserve
You will stay in a superb Victorian Era manor, booked exclusively for you. The dedicated staff, your private butler, and a private concierge will offer you a high level of service, and your talented private chef introduces you to the local culinary wonders.
The whole of the award-winning Alladale Wilderness Reserve, inclusive of its Lodge and Cottages scattered over the grounds, is booked exclusively for your enjoyment.