The Ultimate Adventure Across France On Board a Luxurious Train by Le Grand Tour
Welcome on board the spectacular belle époque train by Le Grand Tour. Your eloquent carriage across France delivering a timeless escapade to tantalise the senses.
Delight your palate with menus signed by the three-star Michelin Chef, Alexandre Couillon, as you discover the Champagne region, the Bourgogne, the Alps, Provence and the Loire Valley Chateaux, accompanied by the finest experts.
On Board Le Grand Tour
Spend five nights on board the most unique and extravagant train in France.
Le Grand Tour is the brand-new luxury train signed by le savoir-faire of Puy du Fou. The exclusive belle époque design showcases refined decorations, immersing passengers in the joie de vivre à la française.
Guests enjoy exclusive use of two gourmet dining carriages to savour gastronomic delights by a three-star Michelin Chef, and an extravagant bar carriage to unwind with a sumptuous cocktail or two. All eighteen private cabins have ensuite bathrooms and a dedicated butler for a seamless service throughout the journey.
Your Exclusive Programme
EPERNAY: Capital of Champagne & Reims - City of Coronations
- Depart from Gare de l’Est, leaving Paris behind.
- Épernay, an exclusive visit to an emblematic Champagne House.
- Reims, City of Coronations. A VIP visit of the Cathedral, one of the most beautiful in the world, with access to little-known spots full of hidden surprises.
BEAUNE: Gem of Gothic Architecture & Annecy - Pearl of the Alps
- Burgundy reveals its most beautiful landscapes and Beaune, its polychrome roofs. A private tour awaits to discover the unusual and secret places of the famous Hospices.
- The Hospices de Beaune, a ﬁne example of Flamboyant Gothic architecture with glazed Burgundy tile roofs, invites you to relive its heyday. Doors that are usually closed to the public will open exceptionally for you to admire treasures of Burgundy’s history.
- Visit Annecy, the Little Venice of the Alps. Drift along the water discovering its lake the historic centre and enjoy a tour at the fonderie Paccard, a family factory producing the most amazing bells for more than 220 years. The biggest weights 33 tons!
AVIGNON: City of Popes & Provence - Land of Olive Trees
- Arrive in Avignon, city with cultural riches and Provençal specialities. The Palais des Papes waits to unveil its best-kept mysteries and an original tasting of the best wines and products of the region awaits.
- Provence is gradually taking shape, as the sound of cicadas and the scent of lavender fill the air. Here comes the time to stroll among the olive trees, to enjoy a sunny terrace, and to discover the sweetness of life in Provence.
- Enjoy a Provencal lunch and be amazed by the Romanesque architecture of the surroundings.
ARCACHON: Jewel of the Atlantic & Saint-Emilion - Grands Crus Country
- Awake to the ocean air as the Arcachon basin reveals its natural splendours and unique architectural heritage.
- Enjoy a unique lunch on board a traditional wooden boat in front of the Dune of Pilat
- Our train soon makes its way through the heart of the Bordeaux vineyards to Saint-Emilion, where one of the most prestigious Grands Crus Château open its doors to welcome you.
- Discover the authentic know-how along with a wine tasting experience of a Grand Cru A Class. Perfection in a glass.
CHENONCEAU: The Ladies’ Château & Puy Du Fou - Eternal Emotions
- The sun rises over the Cher. The fog melts away to reveal a limestone miracle, a Renaissance masterpiece whose architecture is unique in the world: Chenonceau, the ‘Ladies’ Château’.
- Standing by the Cher, the Château de Chenonceau, with its famous two-storey gallery, is an architectural gem of the Loire Valley and one of the most famous Loire Châteaux. Its history has been shaped by an almost uninterrupted succession of women who built, embellished, and restored it, Diane de Poitiers and Catherine de Médicis among them.
- The day ends with a spectacular journey through time at Puy du Fou. History meets legend and comes back to life.
- At nightfall, let yourself be carried away by the magic of a night show and your last night on board this unique train.
CHOLET- PARIS: Tantalise the Senses – Opulent Experiences
- Wake up in your opulent cabin to enjoy last day on board. Be pampered by the amenities of Le Grand Tour and the team of butlers.
- Head to the bar carriage for your aperitif. Here, the mixologist will shake up all kind of spritzes, wines, martinis, and mimosas.
- Enjoy a tasty and exquisite brunch in the gourmet carriage, relax and enjoy the superb view on our way back towards Gare de l’Est, Paris with memories to cherish a lifetime.
Le Grand Tour is limited to 30 passengers and activities are tailored to couples, groups, and multigenerational families. A spoken guide in your preferred language can accompany you upon request.
Get in Touch!Contact us to create your own custom-made experience.
E: [email protected]
T: +33 1 43 59 79 80