FT BUSINESS OF LUXURY SUMMIT
22 - 23 May 2023
Patrick Hansen, will connect with luxury leaders and experts on the “The New Shape of Luxury Travel” panel
Now in its 19th year, FT’s Business of Luxury Summit will travel to Monte Carlo, Monaco.
Chaired by the FT's fashion editor Lauren Indvik and senior FT journalists, the Summit aims to offer insightful and engaging discussions with thought provoking keynotes and lively debates along with the opportunity to develop relationships with luxury leaders.
Key Themes include:
- The Luxury Forecast
- New Sustainability Rules
- Where Investors are Placing their Bets
- The New Face of Watches
- The Great Beauty Rush
- The New Shape of Luxury Travel
23.05.23 10:20 AM - 11:00 AM GMT +1 (40 Min)
In-Person & Digital
Flying taxis, private expeditions and “augmented-reality” vacations: how concepts of luxury are evolving in the travel industry in response to the pandemic, the climate crisis and concerns about over tourism.
- Sustainable aviation for business jet travel
- The surging charter market and rise of expedition cruises
- The rise of story-telling/drama/augmented private experiences, aka “next-generation experiential” trips